Wednesday, October 10, 2012

So, I have a blog now.

 Hey everyone,

due to a recent (dull) spike in popularity, I've decided to start writing in a blog. A lot of you may not actually know me, and that's quite expected. To help alleviate this lack of knowledge, here's a little bit of info:
My name is Mason, and I enjoy making music. As of this post, I've been making music for a couple months, but I've only recently started taking it serious. Some would say I've been making it for longer, but in all fairness, I wouldn't really call that music; neither would you if you listened to my old shit. In the last few weeks, I've started to take music production very, very seriously. This may be because I've just recently started using the Native Instruments "Maschine", a piece of hardware that, in my opinion, is one of the best creations, ever. When I'm not working on music, you can most likely find me watching old cartoons or hanging out with close friends.

Cool, now you know me. :)


 I understand that I am quite n00by when it comes to producing, and yes, I understand that it's kind of dumb for me to make a blog about production, when I don't even know that much myself. To that, I say, let this be more of a chronicling of my progress, as a musician. This particular blog will be based around everything I do as far as music is concerned. That means if I make a new beat, it'll most likely pop up here, and if a thought about music comes to mind, that'll also pop up here. If you want to talk to me, here's a list of ways you can contact me:



Neat-o. Thanks for checking out my blog. There'll be more to come in the future.
Peace. <3



                                                                                                        --Weebs

4 comments: