Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Possible Collab + Update

Hey guys!

Head's up:
future collab possibly in the works.



  I freaked out at this. First off, somebody liked the artwork I made for them. Secondly, he liked the music I've put out and would like to do a collab with me. Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I don't really feel like torrenting Reason 5, but that sounds awesome. Anybody ever work with Reason 5? If I switched over, I'd be starting from scratch, knowledge-wise. If anyone's got a link to the torrent (fuck off, I'm not too good for pirating), could you message me or e-mail me?




Anyways, I'll keep you guys updated.
One and a half weeks left. Talk to you guys later! :)





                                                                                               --Weebs

No comments:

Post a Comment